Friday, June 5, 2009

Picnic in the Park

Ever since we've started talking about summer, the girls have been begging to go on a real picnic. By real picnic, they mean on a blanket on the ground. This evening, the weather was beautiful, so we picked up some KFC and headed to the park for a real picnic.
The evening consisted of some icees,
Some chicken legs,
A little swinging,
and some dandelion blowing. It was a beautiful evening, and nothing makes me happier than hanging out with the family.


post signature

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Adorable! I love the girls new summer clothes. I would like to go on a picnic as well. Maybe Nathan, Anastyn and I will have to do this soon. Love you all!

April said...

Gotta love a good picnic. Did you try the new grilled chicken at KFC?

Devin said...

No, I suggested it, and Kevin said you can't go to KFC and order grilled chicken!