Thursday, June 18, 2009

More About the Name

Below I posted a baby name poll, and wanted to add more of an intro to it, but couldn't. Anyway, it's quite possible you'll hate all the names, that's ok too, just let me know in the comments:) I know they're a little out there. We are looking for a name that is a little different, sounds good with Skylar and Londyn, doesn't start with L or S, and that isn't the name of anyone we personally know. We haven't necessarily narrowed it down to the five listed below, it's just a start. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions. I have a personal favorite, but Kevin is a little hesitant. I'd love for you to comment and let me know what you voted for, but you don't have to. (Sorry Shannon, I couldn't bring myself to add Barack to the list. Maybe next time.)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Good choices. I voted for Cruz...it's my very favorite! And I like how Cruz goes with Skylar and Londyn when you say them all together. I also like Beckett. Camden's middle name is Beck and we love that name. Ryder and Kingston are cute too.

Anonymous said...

I almost had to abstain out of protest, but I decided to be nice and play along.... :)

Shannon

Brooke said...

I voted Cruz, but I also love Ryder, (I thought I needed to even out the voting a little!)

Anonymous said...

I love the name Ryder. Sounds good with Londyn and Skylar but, I would have voted for Barack.(since it isnt my baby)

Melissa said...

Beckett... hands down! I love it!