Thursday, June 11, 2009

And They're Off.....

Usually once summer rolls around, life is calm, and we are able to just hang out and enjoy the days doing whatever we please. This year has been slightly different. We've had somewhere to be everyday, and when we are home, it's like walking on eggshells trying to keep things picked up in case someone wants to look at the house. Not to mention, my energy level has significantly dropped. I can't seem to get through a full day without a nap, it's ridiculous. Anyway, the girls have been asking to go visit Grammy Tammy, and I've been feeling guilty for the lack of fun we've been having, so Londyn called my mom to see if she had plans for the weekend. Fortunately she did not, so we met her and my Grandma tonight, and they're going to Missouri for the weekend. As you can see, they have terrible separation anxiety and can hardly stand to be away from us for a minute..... HA! Londyn actually asked if she could stay for 10 weeks. Mind you, she has no actual concept of time, but she knew that 3 days wasn't quite long enough. Have a great time girls! We'll miss you while we're sleeping and cleaning. We have such an exciting childless weekend planned.

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I will sympathize with you...having your house on the market is not fun.

But...sleeping in with no parental responsibilities is fun. Enjoy your quiet time.

Brooke said...

Enjoy your quiet weekend! I wish I was going to get to see those crazy girls this weekend! Love you and get some rest!