Monday, June 15, 2009

Artichoke Chicken

Since I've decided to cook dinner a few times lately, I've been reminded of some of my favorite recipes. We eat a lot of chicken around our house, and I'm always looking for ways to make it a little different. Once again, my 5 Ingredient Cookbook didn't let me down. If you're looking for a super quick, easy, tasty chicken dish and like artichokes, you should give it a try.

1 can water-packed artichoke hearts well drained and chopped
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute w/low-fat or fat-free in this recipe)
dash of garlic powder
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11x7 baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices clear.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I want to try this, YUM!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new recipe. It sounds super yummy!!