Monday, June 8, 2009

The Little Guy

Hopefully this isn't the little guy's best picture, but it's the best I've gotten so far. I had my 24 week appointment today and everything looked great! He was moving around like crazy while I was there, but the doctor was able to get this one face shot. Some things you may be wondering at this point...
Do we have a name? NO-I'm open to suggestions. I haven't even narrowed it down. We've gone through quite a variety, but have come up with reasons that none of them will work.
Do we have bedding or a color scheme? NO
Do we have furniture? NO
Do we even have an available room currently? NO
Do we have one thing in our home that would indicate a baby is on the way? Again, that would be a NO
(I could go on and on with the questions, but i think you get the idea.)
Don't panic though, I'm sure we'll figure something out by the time September rolls around!

post signature

5 comments:

Tammy said...

That is an amazing picture.

Shannon Koeninger said...

I can't wait for you to let me hold him! :) He looks perfect!

Brooke said...

So perfect! I love the picture, can't wait to meet my first nephew!

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest shot ever!
I have a name for you to consider,
"Everly"
I have a customer that has a son named that and I thought that was ther coolest.
Anyway just a thought.

Sara McDaniel

Ryan and Tracy said...

That is such a neat picture, he is so cute!! We are also excited for the first newphew in the family!