Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Road Trip-Day 11

We spent most of today relaxing. We went to church with Karen in Tehachapi and then enjoyed a delightful lunch at a Mexican restaurant. I've been eating horribly since being on vacation, but I think today topped it all. I mean, Mexican food is always dangerous, buffets are always dangerous, and today we had a combination of the two which is just deadly. Oh well, it was delicious anyway. I'll get back on the weight watchers straight and narrow when I get home. (How long have I been saying that now?) Anyway, this afternoon, a couple of Kevin's cousins came over to visit, Karen showed the girls the horses and let them play around on the rock while I attempted a nap. We were all trying to get our rest in before heading out bright and early in the morning. Skylar and Londyn climbing on the rock.
Karen and the girls before church.

Kevin with his cousins, Nick, Thomas, and Scott.


No comments: