Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nothing New

Skylar giving me her best smile.
Just having fun being sisters.

Skylar posing once again. I think she's starting to like this mommy has a new camera thing. She's actually been giving me suggestions about different poses we should try.
Almost a smile.
I liked the way this photo turned out, but this is pretty much the attitude Londyn was giving me today. She wasn't in the mood to be a model.

I was doing so well at keeping up with my blog, and seemed to have come to a bit of a hault for more reasons than one. As I stated in my very first post, my life just really isn't that exciting. Don't get me wrong, it's great, I really love my life, however, there's just not that interesting to write about. I've also been busy getting my house back into a liveable condition, which I am proud to say, I have accomplished. I hosted Bible study at my house Tuesday, and Kevin is hosting men's game night tonight. That is the main reason I'm blogging right now, I'm hiding in our upstairs room as not to disturb the gaming. I've also been slightly discouraged about losing my previous background and such, but I'm sure I'll recover soon. Also, as with everything, the newness wears off, and it's just not quite as exciting as it once was. Anyway, as I said, there's not much new going on around here. We have been swimming a little this week, and making visits to the library. I signed the girls up for the summer reading program, which they are enjoying. If we read 8 books they receive a medal, and if we read 20 books they recieve a stuffed ladybug. It sounds simple I know, but to these 3 and 4 year old girls you'd think it was they greatest gift they could receive. That is definately one thing I love about my girls right now is that they are just so happy about everything. I sort of thought that after we went to Disneyland their expectations of fun things to do may raise a little, but they are just as happy feeding the ducks as they are hugging Cinderella. Staying at home and playing house is also at the top of the "fun things to do" list. Anyway, I took them to the park today to try to get a few pics. It was not quite as successful as I had hoped, but I still posted a few for your viewing pleasure.




No comments: