Monday, June 9, 2008

Issues

Please excuse the last post. I thought I would try to place the pictures to the left and right so it woudn't take up quite so much room, but it just pretty much messed things up. I'm sorry it looks completely random and is difficult to read. I obviously haven't quite figured out how to navigate the blog yet. I spent way too much time trying to move things around without having to reload the pictures, so I just gave up. I haven't written for a few days, I've had to force myself to take a break and actually unpack from my vacation and clean my house rather than play on the computer. I start doing something that I think will take a minute and it turns into an hour or two. Another reason I haven't blogged for a few days is that I tried to change the layout, and somehow deleted a bunch of stuff and messed up my whole site, so I was a little frustrated. I had done it before, and then the last time something was just quirky, so once again, I just gave up!

No comments: