Wednesday, June 18, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering....

In case you were wondering, I do take pictures of EVERYTHING! I have always taken a lot of pictures, but since I got my new camera it's been ridiculous! I can shoot several frames per second, so we do one thing, and I have taken 100 pictures. I do usually have better things to do than blog, however, I love putting up new pics of the girls for our family to see. I know my grandma is waiting on them:) Anyway, I am just really trying to treasure my summer with them before school starts again in the fall. I love watching them having fun, and I want to remember and I want them to remember how much fun we have doing all the simple things in life. I also don't scrapbook, and I don't have a baby book for either of them, so this is my way of journaling for them I guess. So, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Once August 1st rolls around, I'm sure my blogging and photo taking will come to a hault.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

speaking of not scrapbooking...i just found out there's a way to turn a blog into a scrapbook of some sorts. have you heard of that? i want to look into it more.