Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I'm blessed to have two of the best father's in the world in my life in one way or another. One of the most important things to me when deciding who I would marry was finding someone who would be a great dad. I have always thought that my dad was one of the best, and I really wanted my children to have that same experience. Kevin definitely meets and exceeds my expectations when it comes to being a good dad. My girls are definitely daddy's girls, and I wouldn't want it any other way. On occasion, it does hurt my feelings a little, but I know how important that relationship is to their development. I'm very thankful to have a father who leads by example, and is always there for us. If I have a question about anything, especially about something spiritual, I still value his opinion more than any other. I know my girls will feel the same way about their dad, and that elates me. So, thank you Dad, and thank you Kevin for being daily examples of what it truly means to walk in the Light. Your children see that in your every action and decision, and there is nothing that has, can and will make a bigger impact on their lives. Happy Father's Day! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new background. Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Father's day! love you.