Thursday, June 5, 2008

My New Camera

I've always been quite obsessed with photos, and have spent a ridiculous amount of money having my children photographed. I finally decided that it would be worth it to buy a great camera so I could do it myself. I know virtually nothing about photography, but I figure I'll never learn if I never try. So, here is my first attempt. I love the camera, but haven't yet figured out paint shop. Skylar was quite the cooperative subject, I think she's getting into the modeling. Londyn was being Londyn. Anyway, I'm sure there will be many random posts with pictures of my children as I learn and explore my new camera. Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! I can't wait to see some of my little girl on here. We will have to get some of her with her big "sisters"! Love you all!