Saturday, February 5, 2011

It Goes On and On-Day 5

When I started the Daily Blizzard posts, I thought it would be three days tops, and considering we're on day 5 it's getting a little old. I think I'm going to stop. I hate to be a quitter, but I doubt anyone is complaining. Today was great! We saw the light of day! We ventured out to Sam's, Wal-Mart and Reasor's. Sam's wasn't very crowded and they had everything I needed there in stock. I bought 4 more gallons of milk! The other stores were really crowded and short on supplies, but between all three we're good to go for another week (or more). The only thing I couldn't find was ground beef so I settled for ground turkey. The find of the day was seeing Diet Sun Drop in Reasor's! Sun Drop has been in OK for a while, but I've never been able to find Diet Sun Drop. So exciting!
Then we ended the evening with a movie night, hot chocolate and popcorn required!

Love these little cuddle bugs and thankful they aren't old enough to be embarrassed by how gross I look most of the time at home.
I also finished cleaning out the closet I started and didn't finish yesterday as well as started a little picture hanging project that has me a bit frustrated. Oh well, at least I feel like I actually made good use of my time today!

post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I must tell you I also was so excited when I spotted regular and diet sun drop in our walmart now. It has not been in st. louis until now!!! I actually proclaimed my excitement out loud (just talking, no yelling) and probably got a few strange looks. Is it sad this is a highlight of my week?