Thursday, May 29, 2008

Road Trip-Day 7

Meeting Mickey Mouse!
I'm not sure if Skylar is so happy in this picture because she's about to meet Mickey Mouse, or because her silly daddy is wearing purple Mickey Mouse ears.

Skylar with her cousin Jade.


The girls trying to take care of Baby Jade. This is their cousin that they rarely get to see, but love dearly.

Meeting their first Disney character, Alice in Wonderland.

Having fun spinning the tea cups!
Today was the day the we've all been waiting for. Today the girls were introduced to the Magical Kingdom. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them having so much fun. I think they were completely overwhelmed by what all there was to do. Some of the highlights included meeting the many Disney characters and riding the rides. Our Disney experience would not be complete without the Mickey Mouse ears that you see the girls sporting above. I won't be able to post for a few days, so enjoy the Disney pics, and I'll post the rest when I can.

No comments: