Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Was Right!

As I stated in my previous post, approximately 4 months ago, I didn't assume I would be one that kept a blog regularly updated. Of course, the more blogs I read, the more I feel like I should really get with it. So, I'm going to try to be a little more dedicated to keeping the blog updated so friends and family can keep up with the goings on in the Lawrence house. We currently have a lot going on, nothing that is probably of much interest to anyone but us, but a lot nonetheless. We are planning to leave tomorrow to head for Belle, MO. We will be holding my sister's baby shower and celebrating Mother's Day. It will be fun to see everyone back home, and the girls are always very excited to see Grammy Tammy. Next weekend, both girls will be in their annual dance recital. I'm not sure their dance skills are up to par, but they are certainly adorable in their tutus and feathers! If you would like to see a sneak peek, check out gregoryphotography.blogspot.com and scroll down to L and S. Other than that, school is winding down, and the day after that, we will be heading out for our insane driving vacation. I'm sure I'll have more to say about that as it gets closer.

No comments: