Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away




Well, as I was finishing up the last post, I was trying to figure out how to add photos to my blog. The most recent one was of the girls playing in the rain with their precious raincoats and rainboots. I was reminded of how much rain we've had lately. My mom got them for Londyn's birthday, and was worried that they wouldn't get to wear them much. Well, just for her, we've had our fair share of spring showers this year. The rain gear has been a staple accessory this season. In OK about this time of year, there are always storms and several tornados that make their way through. Last night was one of those nights, so we packed our bathtub with pillows and blankets and hung out for a while. It was more just for fun, but we were being cautious just in case. It also appeased Londyn, considering she has an extreme fear of storms. (She acts like she does anyway, I think she really just wants to sleep in our bed.)

No comments: