Monday, May 26, 2008

Road Trip-Day 2

It's been a few days since I've been able to post because we either haven't had web access, or I've been too tired. Lame excuse, I know. Anyway, I'll still post by the day. I hope that's not too confusing. So, on day 2, we drove from Gallup, NM to Tehachapi, CA to visit Kevin's Aunt Karen. As we left Gallup and headed through Flagstaff, there was more snow. We were beginning to think we were going to have to pull over. It was completely ridiculous. Londyn thought it must be Christmas. Once we got throuh the snow, we headed through the Mohave Desert. One thing we've noticed while on this particular route is that the stops are few and far between. This shouldn't usually be a problem. I mean you can plan food stops, gas stops, but potty stops for 3 year olds with tiny bladders, not so much. Londyn had to make a pit stop in the desert. That's the only picture I have from today, but I thought that may not be appropriate to post. We arrived in Tehachapi around 3:00 in the afternoon. Karen met us and we did some quick grocery shopping and headed to her home in the mountains. We just visited and relaxed the rest of the evening.

No comments: