Thursday, June 28, 2012

Father's Day!

In the midst of our crazy summer schedule, it happened to work out that we were in Missouri for Father's Day. It's always nice to be able to be home for special occasions, so I was thrilled to get to spend Father's Day with a few of the men in my life.  I have come across several articles, quotes, sermons lately that talk about the lack of Godly men leading their families.  I feel very blessed that I am surrounded by men that put God first and lead by example.  It certainly makes life a little easier!  I am extremely grateful for my Father, and equally thankful for the wonderful Father of my children. I hope you all enjoyed your Father's Day, and an opportunity to celebrate with family and friends.

Kevin and the kids that were less than thrilled to take a photo.
Me and my Dad

I don't know why, but it always cracks me up to see these three together.  And even though my baby brother there on the right looks a little rough, he's a pretty good Dad too!  (Trent, you know I love you, but you have got to do something about that beard!)
post signature

No comments: