Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Kids...

I'm not quite sure how it is the middle of summer, I am not working a real job, and the kids are not involved in any activities that I still feel like I don't have any time. I guess that must mean that my time is filled doing wonderful things that I love, right? Anyway, since we've been back from our travels, we enjoyed a few days of VBS last week, and have just spent time catching up around the house. It's pretty much too hot to do anything outside unless you are in the water. In case you are not from Oklahoma and you aren't up on the forecast, it's supposed to be like 115degrees today. I honestly didn't even know that was possible. We only have a few weeks left before we head back to school, so hopefully we can squeeze in a few more of our favorite summer time activities. It has been great to be home and spend some quality time with my crazy kids.

While we were in MO, I had Sara take some pictures for us. I loved these flag pictures, I thought they were super creative. I am still kicking myself for not dressing them in something that coordinated, but I still love them. Thanks Sara! If you are my friend on facebook, I know these are a repeat, but I really haven't been taking too many pictures of the kids lately, so this is what I've got for now.







post signature

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sara take great pictures! I love the flag idea. Super cute and I wouldn't worry about their clothes not coordinating, it really isn't that noticeable. Super cute!