Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Pics


Well, again, if you are my facebook friend, this is a bit of a repeat, but I thought I needed an update over here, and the posts I'm brewing in my head take more time than I have to write at the moment, so once again, here are some of our family shots taken by Sara. I believe we probably take more family pictures than most normal families, but someday my children will be thankful, right? Anyway, we're still going strong, and it is still HOT, HOT, HOT here in OK! We're still enjoying every minute of summer, but are also excited about getting back to school! Life is good, and I am so enjoying being able to spend the last days of summer having fun with the kids without the stress of getting a classroom ready. I love teaching, but I love the lack of stress that I am currently feeling as summer comes to a close.








post signature


1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the family pictures! i always envy your styling of your entire family in pics...i need help in that area!