Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Nutcracker Performance (finally)

I say finally because we've been practicing since September! I was so glad for this performance to be over. The girls were tired of the practices interfering with our Saturday, but it turned out great and they LOVED it! They loved it so much in fact, that the first thing Londyn said when she got in the car was she wanted to do it again next year. ( I sort of thought this was a one time "have the experience" sort of thing.) We'll see what happens when next year rolls around. They performed as mice, but there are no pictures of them in costume. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance, and the costumes belong to the ballet company. I bought some that they took at the studio, but haven't received those yet. I may have to make another post a little later. Anyway, we took a few pictures before and after the performance. The usual posed photos in front of the tree with each different family member. I am so proud of these sweet girls! I can't get enough of their silly antics and they never cease to make me smile.




Note to self: decorate other parts of the house for Christmas so every picture in December every year does not have to be taken in front of the Christmas tree.

post signature

No comments: