Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holt Family Visit

Saturday, my grandma and mom came into town for the girls' Nutcracker performance. Since they were going to be here, my uncle Jim and Heather and Tallon came up for a pre-Christmas visit. We also finally got to meet baby Charlie. She is pretty adorable, and apparently Lincoln thought so as well. I couldn't get over how they were so intrigued by each other, and he would just hug and cuddle her. I didn't do a very good job documenting the day, but I did grab my camera for a few pictures of the babies.

P.S. If Lincoln is in a good mood, he's quite the ham for the camera. He had just woken up from his nap, so he was really being sweet and ready for his picture to be taken.









post signature

1 comment:

Heather Chandler said...

I love these pictures so much! They were just being so cute.