Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We Love Reading!

Ok, so maybe we don't love reading as much as we love completing a monthly reading log...The girls were both given a reading log for the month having to read 15 books each. One morning last week, they realized they only needed a couple more and they would be done. As we were getting ready that morning, I was trying to get them to get their hair fixed, and I went searching for them and found them on the steps reading trying to finish their logs. They did not want to be interrupted, they were on a mission. I was slightly put off as I was trying to get everyone ready and move them out the door, but I quickly changed my tone. They were so cute, and I was so proud of them for working so hard to complete the lists, but ever more so for actually getting along and doing it together.

post signature

No comments: