Monday, August 30, 2010

Just the Girls

So the first few weeks of school and involvement in extra-curricular activities have been hectic to say the least, which it always is, so this comes as no surprise. Anyway, the fact that I had been out of town for two weekends in a row and trying to keep up at school and home, I was in need of a little fun time with the girls. I felt like I had been sort of neglecting them. They are with me before and after school, but most of the time I feel like I am getting onto them trying to keep them quiet and from running around the school, so I had promised them a girls night out. It was a fairly packed weekend, but we did manage to squeeze in getting their nails done, a little shopping, and we spent some time cuddling as we watched a few episodes of Hannah Montana. They had fun, I had fun, it was a good day!
post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Looks like a fun little outing. I need to come hang out with the girls and get my nails done as well!