Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Lincoln

Lincoln doesn't currently get a lot of blog action, primarily because he sleeps through most major events, and bless his heart, he just doesn't do a whole lot. He's as cute as a bug's ear, but he's just concerned with the basic needs of life like eating, sleeping, excreting waste, etc., and his sisters are a bit more demanding. I'm sure he'll get his time to shine, but for now, here a few pics of the sweet boy that has melted our hearts in recent months.
Kevin thought Lincoln was so cute sleeping, he kept him out of bed waiting for me to see and take a picture. Even cuter, he wanted to pretend he was asleep too so I could take a picture of them together (notice the slight grin on his face).

And my favorite picture in the series is Lincoln sporting his "I'm bringing chubby back" t-shirt Kevin bought for him. He's definitely a big 'ol boy. At 5 months he's weighing in around 17lbs, only 1 lb away from his year and a half old cousin.

If those bright eyes, rosy cheeks, and that sheepish grin on a neckless ball doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.

4 comments:

Anna said...

yep, put a smile on my face! I love chubby babies!

The McDowells said...

What a cute boy! I love his chubby shirt.

Brooke said...

He is too sweet! Love seeing these pics. There is something about a picture of a sleeping baby that melts my heart... I just ADORE them! Give those sweet round cheeks lots of kisses from Aunt Erin!

Wendy said...

He is so adorable! I love his chubby cheeks. My son had those too! I wonder if I could get one of those, "I'm bringing chubby back" tees in my size! haha Thanks for sharing pics of your adorable Lincoln!