Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Universal Studios

We had an extra day to fill while we were in California, so we headed to Universal Studios. I felt a little guilty seeing some of the girls' favorite characters, but I got over it rather quickly. I knew they were having a great time in MO without us. I love, love, love, being able to getaway and to just spend time hanging out doing fun things with Kevin. It was a great way to start the new year! Although, as we are now back to reality, I am more exhausted and behind that ever thanks to many early mornings, late nights, red-eye flights, long drives and a crying baby. It's all worth it though, right?
The girls in their 1/2 price Oregon Rose Bowl souvenir t-shirts, and even though they don't want to admit it, I'm going to go ahead and tell myself that they missed us just a little bit.

post signature

1 comment:

April said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the game. If only OU had been playing we could have joined you guys at the game. We went back in 2000 and I got pics with Barry Switzer and Brad Henry. Pretty cool. I don't think I have ever seen Kevin in a t-shirt! LOL