Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Rose Bowl

We rang in the New Year this year with a little weekend getaway to California for the Rose Bowl thanks to Kevin's dad. Kevin is a pretty big Oregon fan, so I guess I'm a fan by marriage. But more than a football fan, I'm definitely a fan of getaways! We had a great time, even though Oregon lost, going to the parade and the game. Most of all, we enjoyed spending a couple of days childless, just hanging out. (Thank you Mom and Dad for keeping the kids for us!) This is us at the parade. I had a picture of almost every float, but I figured if you actually cared, you probably watched the parade it on t.v. You will however notice that I posted a picture of Jared the Subway guy, and Jackie Chan.

Kevin, his dad, his cousin Phil and I at the game. It was insanely crowded, but entertaining to watch all the people. I may have to write more about that later, there was never a dull moment, and we made a few "friends" while we were there.

post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

how fun...i love stuff like that! i've always wanted to go to the macy's thanksgiving parade. maybe someday.