Monday, August 17, 2009

Whew!

That's all I can say about the last week! Getting back into the swing of things has been challenging to say the least. Everything actually went quite smoothly, nothing to complain about, it was just crazy busy trying to get my classroom ready and get the girls and myself back into a routine of waking up and being somewhere everyday! Although things are going great, I must admit I was plum pooped by the time I got home. Mentally and physically exhausted, hence the lack of blogging. This week seems to be a little better, I think I'm starting to adjust to the schedule, and Kevin has been helping out a lot. The girls are loving school, which makes it much easier to get them up and ready. They are also wiped by the time they get home, so far bedtime has been smooth sailing. We'll see how long that lasts. Anyway, I hope everyone else's transition back into routine is going well!

No comments: