Sunday, August 23, 2009

SURPRISE!

So I have no pictures depicting the event, but I have to thank my amazing friends and sweet husband for my wonderful birthday surprise! I pretty much imagined my birthday going by without much event this year, because I'm enormously pregnant, slightly grumpy, you know ... I had just planned on celebrating my 30th birthday next year when I looked and felt better. Anyway, Kevin kept telling me we were going to be celebrating my birthday this weekend, but was pretty vague. Babysitting was lined up and we were planning to go to dinner. I was a little curious, but didn't ask too many questions. However, when we got to The Melting Pot for dinner and they took us to a table for two, and Kevin had to ask if there was a room, or another table with a lot of people, I figured something must be up. So, once they took us to the right room, all my best friends and their spouses were there waiting for us. It was the perfect way to celebrate! Thank you all so much for EVERYTHING! I love you and am so glad you are part of my life!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am glad you had a great surprise for your birthday! We miss you all and are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great celebration!!

Melinda said...

How fun! Everyone deserves to celebrate their 30th in style!