Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Long Time No Blog

So, it's been a while since I've blogged. I don't know that I have a lot of blogworthy material, but I'm going to give you an update anyway. Following the girls' library festivities, we spent last Thursday at the pool with friends. The girls had a great time splashing around with their friends! With the heat last week, that was definitely the best place to be. Friday, I headed to Dallas with some friends for my semi-annual shopping trip. Therefore, the girls got to spend the weekend with their Daddy. I have no pictures of course, but they spent Saturday at the zoo and the rest of the time slip-n-sliding in the backyard. I missed them while I was gone, but felt very rejuvenated and found lots of good stuff. We are now in Missouri for a week or so hanging out with my family and will be celebrating Anastyn's birthday and the Fourth of July holiday here. We're looking forward to a great week!

post signature

No comments: