Monday, July 20, 2009

The Parade...

This is the first in a series of several posts to come I'm sure. Last week, I had a workshop I had to attend, so I got a taste of what it's going to be like to have to get up early and out of the house. It wasn't fun. I am beginning to wonder how in the world I am going to survive being back at work. Anyway, the girls on the other hand, spent the week with my parents and were of course spoiled a little. I left my camera with my mom to have her document a few of their happenings, so I'm posting what I got. However, pictures or not, they had a great time, and never want to come home. I'm so thankful for parents and grandparents that are willing to take care of the girls and I know that they are having the time of their lives.

I also wanted them to be in Belle last week because it was fair week, and my cousins from Ohio come and all the kids had such a fun time playing last year, they couldn't wait for "the kids" to get here. Below are a few pictures of them at the parade, waiting patiently to fill their bags with candy.



post signature

No comments: