Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Visit From the Easter Bunny

The baskets before being torn into, very proud of myself for using the baskets they happened to bring home from school Thursday as opposed to buying cuter ones I had my eyes on. I don't know why I care about things like that because Skylar actually wanted to sit out shoes and have the Easter Bunny put her candy there.
Digging through the baskets to see what they got. Overall, they were very pleased with their treats. Last year Skylar had a self-proclaimed allergy to chocolate, and this year Londyn told me she didn't like chocolate. (Londyn's actually lasted for about 5 seconds because she loves chocolate, I have no idea where that came from.) Londyn also asked about presents. Apparently someone, I don't know who, told her she would get presents for Easter, and this must mean she was expecting something to unwrap. She was a little disappointed at first, but quickly got over it.


Showing off the eggs that they found around the house. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I was sad that we didn't get to celebrate wtih my family in MO this year, but we still ended up having a great weekend together just the four of us.

post signature

No comments: