Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dinner Time

One thing that is important to me is that we eat dinner together, at least occassionally. However, it seems like lately it's few and far between that we have the opportunity. It seems like there is always something going on. Anyway, the girls are always begging to help, and I usually don't let them because I'm in a hurry and just trying to get it done. I have been feeling guilty lately though for not spending as much time with them as I would like, so I gave in and let them help. Londyn insisted on helping brown the hamburger, I'm sure not the safest thing for a 4 year old, but oh well. She then proceeded to teach Skylar how to do it as well. She wasn't as interested, she was afraid of being burned, but didn't want to pass up the photo op.


post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

They are such good little helpers. Londyn looks like a natural! Love you all!