Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

The theme for flashback Friday this month is sports and recreation. I don't have access to my old sports photos, but I thought I would post a picture of the girls last year before their dance recital. It's the only recreation they are involved in. I loved these costumes, and am looking forward to another recital this year. To see more recital photos click here. This photo was taken by Betsy Gregory. If you are looking for a photographer in the Tulsa area, you should check out her site. She does an amazing job, and is reasonably priced.

For more Flashback Friday posts, check out Melinda's website.


post signature

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Those costumes are so cute! They look so grown-up and mature. I LOVE that photo.

Mandy said...

Your girls are so cute! I hope Viv and Violet have as much fun together as yours do!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That is such a cute photo.. I love the custumes:)

Heidi said...

how cute! your girls are adorable!