Thursday, March 19, 2009
One of my many spring break projects was to redecorate the girls' room. I've been getting things together for a while, but just finally had time to complete it. This picture is not very good, but I've tried to upload several times, and this seems to be the only one that is cooperating. Anyway, after decorating two nurseries in a row a few years back, I pretty much neglected the girls' room and tried to finish up other rooms around the house. I also figured their room was always messy anyway. For Christmas my mom got the girls the nets for over their beds and the curtains, so that motivated me to want to make it look like an actual room. I bought the fabric and my mom made all the bedding. So, over break, Kevin painted for me and I finally finished putting it all together. We got most everything done. There are few finishing touches that are needed, but for now, this is as good as it gets.