Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Tag

1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Excitement of course! (the first time that is:)
3. How old were you? 24
4.How did you find out? Umm.... I took a test.
5. Who did you tell first? Kevin first, and then everyone else that would listen
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Definitely
7. Due date? September 12th originally, and then they moved it to September 20th
8. Did you deliver late or on time? late, Sept. 24, I thought she was never going to get here
9. Did you have morning sickness? I had sickness, but it was more in the evening
10. What did you crave? EVERYTHING! I ate a lot of egg mcmuffins
11. Who/what irritated you the most? Anybody that was skinny
12. What was your first child's sex? a girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? I stopped counting at 60
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Other than being obese, no
15. Where did you give birth? St. Francis Hospital, Tulsa
16. How many hours were you in labor? 7 or 8 maybe
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Kevin
18. Who watched? Kevin and my mom
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Without a doubt
21. How much did your child weigh? Close to 7lbs (I should really know that, huh?)
22. Did your child have any complications? Not really
23. What did you name her? Skylar Jade
24. How old is your first born today? 5, I can't believe it

I was tagged by Mandy, so you should check out her blog to read about her adorable little girl, Vivian. I'm a total sucker for tags, I would never want to let anyone down. Anyway, I tag Brooke (this would be about Anastyn, so it would qualify), Melinda, Jessica, Tracy, April and anyone else who would like to tell about the birth of their first born:)


No comments: