Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas at Grandma's

I was kind of thinking it would be great if I could actually squeeze in all of my Christmas posts before January rolled around, but no such luck. I'm sure I'm the only one that is disappointed. Oh well, I guess it will fill up some January space since it is such an uneventful, generally unpleasant month around our house. (with the exception of Londyn's birthday, of course). Anyway, after we opened presents at our house on the pretend Christmas morning, we played for a bit, cleaned a little, and headed for Missouri. We met up with my family at my Grandma Del's house to have a few snacks, scream and yell with the cousins, and open the present that was waiting for them. They're all here, they're all looking kind of in the same direction! Our family is growing by leaps and bounds. I think we're averaging a child every six months or so. There will be another one coming in March!


Londyn and Grammy Tammy







The littlest three kids got this cookie monster toy that entertained them for quite an extended period of time. Lincoln started out a little fearful that his finger would be bitten, but he came around. We all had a great time, ate lots of junky food and were ready for bed by the end of the evening. More Christmas to come....Aren't you excited!!


post signature

No comments: