Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tulsa Friends of OC Night Out

I'm playing a little catch up here, but a couple of weeks ago, we hosted the Tulsa Friends of OC night out. By we, I mean my husband was somehow coerced into organizing this event. I was a little stand offish about it myself knowing that it was a crazy time of year for me, but I must admit, I had a great time, and Kevin did a nice job of getting it all together himself. There was food, a speaker, door prizes and entertainment, so I'm letting the lack of tableclothes and decorations slide this time. There were about 50 people in attendance, and I think everyone had a good time, so hopefully it's the beginning of something good! Dr. Ken Miller, the republican nominee for state treasurer, was the speaker.
The enternainment was provided by Acapella. (Unfortunately, I never got a picture of the whole group.)

And last but not least, I got to meet one of my all time favorite preachers, Kent Allen, who now works for OC.


post signature

No comments: