Thursday, June 3, 2010

Music in the Park

One of the things I love about summer are all of the free events in the area. Throughout June we will be taking advantage of the music in the park on Tuesday evenings. We went this week, and I didn't come away with any great photos, but the kids had a great time running around and hanging out. The girls are looking a little wild, but I love those smiles!
Lincoln with his buddy Brody.

Trying to keep Lincoln entertained with a straw and everything else in sight. We adore this little guy, but relaxing summer outings just aren't what they used to be. I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! It's only the beginning, but I'm loving the freedom that comes with summer. Looking forward to a few more great weeks of summertime fun!


post signature

No comments: