Monday, June 28, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Well, I finally have a few things to blog about, and blogger has been giving me fits by not allowing me to upload any photos. I am way behind on my posting. Anyway, we have been in Missouri for the last week enjoying a few mini adventures. Our first of which was a visit the to The Muny. We came last year to see Annie and had such a great time, we thought we'd come again this year to see Beauty and the Beast. It was a great night out with all the girls in the family. The Muny is an outdoor theater in St. Louis, and it was a steamy night, but we survived . It's not very often that we are all together, let alone able to coordinate a night out! The clan minus me
Me and my girls

My sister-in-law Kesha, me and my sister Erin (also known as Brooke).

post signature

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the new page! Bright, cheery, friendly! The pictures look great, too!

I love the Muny!!