Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oregon Coast

Probably one of my favorite things we did in Oregon was visit the coast.  There's just not much that beats the ocean, and the kids couldn't have been more content with the beach as their playground.  The thing about the Oregon Coast is that you don't go to the beach to swim, which is fine by me at this point in my life, but I spent a lot of time preparing the girls.  Honestly, now, it's my favorite kind of beach. You get to enjoy the beauty of the beach and play in the sand, but everyone is fully dressed!  We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather for our time there. 
 Londyn LOVES the beach. She always has. Once she gets on the beach, she never wants to come in.
 Our niece Lilly playing at the beach.  I think she's having fun!



 Vivi enjoyed splashing around as well.
 So much fun watching the girls play together.
 The mandatory attempt at a family picture. 
Kevin and Lincoln joined the party a little late. Lincoln was taking a nap when we arrived, and the girls couldn't wait to get to the water.  He wasn't sure what to think about it.  The first visit, he wouldn't put his feet in the sand, and told us it was dangerous. I guess I'm glad he's learned to be a little fearful of things.  The next time he went down, he enjoyed it a little more!
post signature

No comments: