Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dinner Out

Our California friends treated us to a nice seafood dinner out while they were visiting in Portland.  We had a great time visiting, and the food was delicious! The kids were as good as could be expected, but I was reminded why we don't go out for a nice evening meal that often with them. 

 

 Londyn had a lot of fun playing with the remains of the lobster.  Who knew they could provide such entertainment?!?
All the kids enjoying their dessert!
 Me and Rebecca, one of my favorite people! I met Rebecca when I started my first long term sub position in California as a brand new teacher. We hit it off right away, and actually ended up at the same school the following year.  She taught fourth and I taught fifth, but we were still able to collaborate and bounce ideas off of each other constantly. I'm not sure how I would've survived my first year of teaching without her. 

So thankful we got to see each other this year.  I think we are on an every three year rotation, but I'll take what I can get!
post signature

No comments: