Friday, July 20, 2012

More Beach

Again, I can't say enough about what a great time we had at the beach. Thanks to my sister-in-law and her family, we were able to spend the night in their beach house and enjoy a couple of days away from Portland.  We were truly blessed with great weather both days, and we had lots of fun exploring and enjoying the coast which we don't get to see nearly enough.
Thes are the girls with their "old" cousins.  They love getting a chance to spend time with the big kids.   Thankfully, the older kids are very kind and sweet to my little ones. 

Like the only picture ever of Lincoln smiling while I'm holding him for a picture!
 Me and my girls.
 Lincoln finally warmed up to the idea of playing in the sand and water.
 Goofy girls
 The olympics inspired a little racing on the beach. 
The girls posing for a picture with Grandmommy and Grandaddy. 


No comments: