Monday, April 30, 2012

Rocks for Sale

I'm going to try to play a little catch up. I'm going back to Spring Break.  While we were visiting my family in Missouri, the girls spent an entire day decorating rocks.  They had gone to the creek and gathered quite a collection, and spent hours on the porch giving each one a unique design.  When they were finished, they displayed them on the tables for sale. They also dressed up and wrote out a little sales pitch to see if we wanted to purchase them.  It was pretty adorable, and I was impressed with the effort they put into their entrepreneurial idea.  They were also quite successful, considering their clientele were all suckers.  I'm not sure I like the idea that they are always trying to find ways to make a buck, but I guess at least they're willing to work for their pay, they're not freeloaders!  

          


post signature

No comments: