Wednesday, April 18, 2012

POPS

Posts being out of order sort of drives me crazy, but I'm attempting to play a little catch up since I've been so negligent. I guess that's what I get for getting so far behind. Anyway, a while back, while Kevin was still in his busy season, I needed a fun outing. I had heard about POPS, but didn't really know much about it. It sounded interesting, and I love a good road trip, so the kids and I along with one of my good friends took out one Saturday morning and headed to POPS for the day. It was quite crowded, and from what I understand, always is. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, a delicious lunch, and an incredible dessert that included pretty much all of my favorites! The kids loved all of the different flavors of pop, and the all around experience. It was a super fun day, and we can't wait to take Kevin with us next time!










post signature

No comments: