Monday, June 6, 2011

End of School

Well, school has been out for about a week now, and summer is in full swing which makes me very happy! School, of course, ended with awards, assemblies and performances. I missed a few things, but did manage to sneak in as they got some of their awards. I'm so proud of both of them! Skylar heading back to class to perform their poems.

Londyn receiving her award, and looking to see if I got her picture:)

Both girls posing with the principal after receiving their limited edition Arrowhead Rocks tshirt for meeting and exceeding their reading goals for the year!


So, another year gone, and next year a lot of change will be taking place. The girls will be going to a new school, and I will be staying home! I think it will be a good change for all of us, but it is sure to be an adjustment. Both girls seemed to be ok with the transition, but when they got in the car after school last Friday, Londyn started bawling hysterically! I totally didn't expect that, but I think it's out of her system now and she's ready for a new beginning!

post signature

1 comment:

Alice said...

I see McKenna in your picture of Skylar.
How exciting for you that you get to stay home. What a blessing!