Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

Well, yet again, I'm severely behind on this blog. I'm not sure if it's a lack of time, energy, material, or motvation, or maybe all of the above. Oh, and I've had some computer and camera card issues. Nonetheless, for the two people that consistently check this blog hoping for an updated picture of their grandchildren, I am attempting to make a few updates. Spring Break flew by, but we managed to enjoy it. The girls went to my parent's house for the week, Lincoln stayed here with us. He went to school part of the time while I attempted to catch up on a few things around the house and Kevin and I managed to squeeze in a few lunch dates which is always pleasant. For the conclusion of spring break, we headed to MO to pick up the girls and spent a little time with family. The below picture is rather random, but it was of the kids waiting for my mom and grandma to arrive at the designated meeting place. The girls had a soccer game that morning and didn't have time to change, and Lincoln was antsy from the ride. They were eager to get to Grammy Tammy's, and Lincoln had no idea what was to come. I thought he would be lonely, but I think he enjoyed his week alone!


post signature

No comments: