Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Been A While

So, I'll play a little catch up. The last few weeks have completely kicked my butt. Getting back into the swing of things after two blissful weeks off has been a challenge. But I think we are almost back to normal, whatever that is! I've just posted a few pics of our recent in order and they start at the bottom and go up. Last Saturday the girls both had their first soccer game. I'd love to say it was fun, but it as 30 degrees outside, and I was alone because Kevin was sick. I don't have many pictures to post because I was trying to keep myself cuddled up in my blanket to stay warm. The girls both had a great time, and didn't seem to be bothered at all by the ice cold temperatures.

We went to Missouri for a quick trip a couple of weekends ago to celebrate my nephew Malachi's birthday. I can't believe he is already one! So cute, and he had a fabulous Mickey Mouse birthday party!


While in Missouri, Grammy Tammy was kind enough to let the girls deck her out in make-up, new hairstyles and nail polish. What a good sport.

They also did a little finger painting. Lincoln tried it too, but he wasn't fond of getting his hands dirty.
Lincoln got a new backpack, which he loves, and new shoes. It was like he instantly grew out of all his shoes. He went from several pair to wear to churh and school to none! He is growing like a week, but cuter than ever. I'm totally loving every minute of this stage. He has developed quite the personality, and loves to make everyone around him smile.



post signature

No comments: