Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Missouri with my family. I didn't get all the pictures I would have liked, but here are a few to document the day. The addition of Mr. Lincoln to my life seems to have made it more difficult to spend my time shoving my camera in everyone's face, but I did manage to annoy a few people with my flash. I really hate it though that I didn't get many pictures of my siblings this year. As all of our families keep growing, everyone is just so tied up feeding, changing, and/or entertaining all the babies! I got to meet my new neice Natalie Reese for the first time over Thanksgiving. She was born on the 17th, so I had to wait a whole week! I always seem to forget how tiny the newborn babies are. She is quite precious! The girls posed for pictures with their great-grandmas, Dad played with the only boys of the family, Lincoln and Kevin cheesing it up for the camera, and my mom holding Miss Natalie.
Throughout the day the girls enjoyed playing games. My grandma bought them the headbandz game which was quite a hit with Kevin and the girls. They then convinced my parents to play Old Maid and Memory with them. They are starved for attention don't you think?

No comments: