Saturday, November 27, 2010

Londyn the Pilgrim

So, Londyn had a Thanksgiving Feast at school the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I haven't exactly been on top of my mom game lately. I had signed up in early October to send candy corn for the feast and forgot until the night before. I did manage to find the candy corn at the last minute thankfully, but it was quite a hunt. Christmas has completely taken over the stores! Then, I was a little late to the program and missed all of the singing. I felt awful, but I did get a personal showing later in the afternoon. Therefore, this one photo of her decked out in her pilgrim gear is the best I could do this year. We've been celebrating Thanksgiving with my family in Missouri, so many more Thanksgiving pictures to come! I hope you and yours have all enjoyed a few restful days with family and friends!

post signature

No comments: