Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Skylar

Well, I'm a little belated in my birthday wishes to my first born, but better late than never, right? I thought that Lincoln turning one was bad, but I've decided it's not as difficult to fathom as Skylar turning seven. Seven just seems so old, doesn't it? Anyway, her real birthday was fairly uneventful. She took donuts to share with her classmates, and she requested breakfast for dinner. At seven, she is still loving school, and enjoys a good challenge. She is as sweet as pie, straight as an arrow, and as serious as a heart attack. She is extremely literal about everything, which is often humorous. She is also a bit of a perfectionist. She is enjoying dance and gymnastics this year, but whenever she is allowed, her favorite past time is watching tv. She is a great big sister. She works hard to keep Londyn on top of her school work, and she does a good job keeping Lincoln entertained which frees up a little time for me. She has a great attitude, and is generally always happy. She tries hard to please and is very sensitive to the feelings of others. I adore her. She makes me smile. Happy 7th Birthday Skylar Jade! Before school...
Wearing her PJ's and eating breakfast for dinner on her special day.

post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday, Skylar! You are one special little 7 year old! We love you! Aunt Erin, Uncle Nathan and Anastyn